Make a difference in the lives of people facing the challenges of serious illness. Join this team of highly-trained palliative care specialists that provide care to patients throughout our 12 counties. Our innovative group of experts provide care to our communities in our own palliative medicine clinics, hospitals, nursing homes/assisted livings, and home settings.
Life Transitions staff enjoy a robust slate of benefits. To learn more about insurance plans, retirement offerings, and other employment perks, please click below.
- Dedicated, caring staff
- Focus on professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Culture of excellence
- Well-regarded community organization
- A chance to make a difference
You can also reach out to our Human Resources staff with questions about working
at Life Transitions.
To provide world-class, compassionate care by engaging all individuals and their families to enhance living.
Life Transitions will lead the advancement of palliative medicine by:
• Being the most valued and preferred resource to patients, families, and partners in the communities we serve.
• Embracing innovation and continual learning to deliver world-class organizational and individual performance.
Our guiding principles for the delivery of exceptional care to everyone who needs us where they live are:
Service • Teamwork • Leadership • Respect • Excellence • Commitment